shipping & returns
We have decided to work with Fedex to make sure that all deliveries shall arrive in due time at your home address.
Price cost is CHF 14.50 and we just ask for a participation to enable security quality and efficiency.
However, when we ship outside Switzerland we obviously incur higher fees for transportation. We normally work also with Fedex (depending on the country of destination) and you can check our price on their website www.fedex.com
The delivery is made through Fedex with traceability of the sending. The delivery time is generally between 3 to 5 days once the product has been manufactured and assembled.
Since we do produce on demand and manage to apply a no stock policy for ecological reason. You should expect a global deadline of 10 to 14 days for deliveries once you have received confirmation of your purchase order.
In case of unavailability or manufacturing delays and our inability to deliver the product due to a stock management error, RedNmore Sàrl. will inform you as soon as possible so that you can be reimbursed without delay and at the latest within 14 days of payment.
We draw your attention that you might have purchased custom-made products and in this respect it is impossible for us to recover the lenses notably or even the frame in case it has been shaped and designed for your specifically.
We understand; if you simply cannot retain the things, you have 15 days to return them to us. Here's how it works: To get a return label and shipping instructions, visit our returns website at https://ikyum.com. Then follow those directions to send your return to headquarters:)
NOT TO BE FORGOTTEN! YOU HAVE 45 DAYS TO EXCHANGE OR RETURN THE MERCHANDISE IN LIKE-NEW CONDITION FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE!
You are outside of the Switzerland? Need to return an item?
Returns & Exchange
We can’t believe there is something is wrong with your IKYUM’s ! If this is the case, contact us but don’t worry, you have a 15-day warranty for those minor fixes.
We get it, if you just can’t keep the goods, you also have those 15 days to get them back to us. Here’s the deal: Jump onto our returns page, and send us a message. We will need to generate a return label and shipping instructions. Then use those instructions to ship off your return to us.
DON’T FORGET! YOU HAVE 15 DAYS FROM YOUR PURCHASE TO EXCHANGE OR RETURN THE MERCHANDISE IN LIKE-NEW CONDITION! BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT FOR CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS WE CANNOT ACCEPT TO REFUND YOU FOR THE LENSES. BE SURE WE WILL TRY OUR BEST ANYWAY.
If your shipment has arrived at your country's customs office, we are unable to provide an estimate of how long it will take them to process it.
Some packages pass through customs inspections in a matter of days, while others take several weeks. We wish there was more we could do to help, but we have no influence over the situation. However, once it clears customs, your local post office will normally deliver it within 2-3 days.
We do appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If it were up to us, you'd already be wearing Ikyum®!
order status & payments
Unfortunately, we only have a 20 minute window to make changes to orders before they are closed for shipping! Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible if you wish to cancel or modify your order. Please mention your order number as well as your full name.
Please note that your product with RX glasses is unique and therefore cannot be changed, canceled or put back in stock. There, be quick enough to do the cancellation and be sure we will do our best to please you to the maximum extent possible.
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. Orders are processed in roughly 1-2 working days. Weekend orders are normally shipped the following Monday or Tuesday.
Please allow one business day for processing to get your package out the door if you ordered FedEx 2 Day shipping. It will take two business days for your shipment to arrive after it has been shipped.
Please wait up to 4 full business days for us to process your order during sale events and promotions. Rest assured that our team will work tirelessly to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible!
- Double Check All Card Information
- Check Billing Address (especially Zip Code)
- Still Not Working? Contact your bank to make sure they have the correct information.
- Use a different card
- Use a PayPal or Amazon Pay account
eyewear & prescription
Please accept our sincere apologies! Polarized lenses have an additional
anti-reflective film coating on them that helps to improve your vision by
minimizing reflected light, such as glares from the sun. Horizontal light waves are blocked. While wearing polarized sunglasses, viewing LCD screens, phones, computers, and car dashboard screens can all be distorted.
Don't worry if you're not a fan! It isn't suitable for everyone. We'll assist you with a trade!
-All you have to do now is type in the email address you used to place your order and click on contact us.
-We'll send you an email to start the process from there.
-We'll ask you a few questions to learn more about why you're returning the item.
-After that, we'll send you a return label.
-Once you've completed the processes on your end, you'll be given a store credit, which you may use to shop with!
-When we receive your things back at the office, we'll provide you a refund for the remaining credit!
Do you want to protect your valuable cargo in perfect condition? Here are a few easy steps to make sure they appear brand new every time you put them on!
For the lenses:
- Double-check your lenses for dirt, sand, or other particles before cleaning them.
- If your lenses are covered in dirt or sand, blow the particles off as best you can before cleaning.
- After a swim in the pool or the sea, gently rinse your IKYUM’s with cool tap water.
- Wipe your lens with the microfiber wipe or cinch pouch that came with your purchase, or whatever soft cloth you have on hand, using low to medium pressure.
- To clean, repeat this procedure as needed.
- If necessary, a little amount of regular dish soap can be put to the lenses to assist remove stubborn stains and imperfections, but make
sure all soap residue is removed before drying.
- Keep your IKYUM’s away from excessive temperatures.
- Don't leave your IKYUM’s in your car for long periods of time.
- Before storing or putting away your IKYUM’s, clean them.
- After a swim in the pool or the sea, always rinse your IKYUM’s with tap water.
- Wipe away perspiration, oil, and other residue that may transfer onto the frame on a regular basis to maintain your sunglasses looking
- Wash your cinch bag on a regular basis to maintain it clean and free of contaminants.
DON'T DO !
- Do not use any paper or abrasive items on the lenses.
- Do not store or wear your sunglasses in hot weather.
- Avoid using glass cleaners because they can harm the lens covering.
- Place your IKYUM’s on their backs.
- Keep your IKYUM’s away from sharp or blunt things that could scratch the lens or frame.
- Do not subject your IKYUM’s to high temperatures, harsh detergents, or other chemicals.
- Allowing salt water and chlorine to linger on your lenses for an extended period of time without rinsing and cleaning them is not a good idea. The lens covering can be eroded by salt water and chlorine.
Our sunglasses have a UVA/UVB protection rating of 400. That
means you're completely shielded from the sun's rays.
Polarized lenses have an additional anti-reflective film coating on them that helps to improve your vision by minimizing reflected light, such as glares from the sun. Polarized glasses help minimize reflections on water, snow, pavement, car hoods, and other surfaces. Someone far wiser than us could definitely explain how.
Wait a minute, guy. Does this indicate that if I don't buy polarized sunglasses, my eyes will be damaged?
Nope! UV400 protection is included in the majority of our shades. UV 400 is the greatest level of UV protection available in eyewear
lenses. They can block 99-100 percent of harmful radiation from entering the room.
The pupillary distance, also known as PD, is the distance between your pupils. The distance between your pupils is required so that our manufacturing team knows exactly where you will look through your custom lenses when they are made.
The best approach to supply this information is to do so when prompted at checkout.
Whether you don't remember this information, call your optometrist to see if they have it on file.
You may also use your smartphone or laptop to measure your pupillary distance with the fitting application. Simply follow the simple steps
HIGH INDEX AND RX
A high index lens is a lens that has a higher index of refraction. Meaning it has a greater ability to bend light to provide a clear vision for people with
stronger prescription glasses while keeping the lens thin and light.
GETTING ONES PRESCRIPTION